What osteopathy treats & the benefits of an integrative medicine approach
Integrative osteopathy treats a wide variety of conditions and can help anyone improve his or her health. Dr. Butler works with patients of all ages and states of health.
Below are some of the ways Integrative Osteopathy helps people optimize their health.
Healthy people without disease or dysfunction
Even people with terrific health habits may develop nutrient imbalances or deficiencies, experience intermittent physical discomfort, or have occasional difficulty sleeping or managing stress.
- Optimize already excellent health through osteopathic manipulation.
- Improve nutrition for general health, higher energy or sports.
Pre- and post-surgery
- Prepare nutritionally and physically to endure the demands of surgery.
- Support recovery from surgery.
- Alleviate menstrual difficulties.
- Improve pre-pregnancy nutrition and physical balance.
- Maintain physical alignment and activity during pregnancy.
- Return to physical function and exercise after pregnancy.
- Ease menopausal symptoms and improve hormone balance.
- Reduce food allergies or intolerances.
- Support better absorption of nutrients.
- Improve irritable bowel symptoms.
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Optimize nutrition with autoimmune bowel dysfunction (Celiac, Crohn’s, Ulcerative colitis).
- Relieve heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux.
- Take proactive injury-prevention measures.
- Manage back or neck pain or strain.
- Help control fibromyalgia.
- Reduce chronic headaches.
- Address neuropathies or dysesthesia.
Sleep and Energy
- Improve insomnia or disturbed sleep.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
If you have chronic health problems, a tough-to-solve health challenge, or simply want to improve your overall wellness, Integrative Osteopathy can customize a healthcare plan specific to your goals, needs and wishes.
Learn more about Dr. Butler’s Total Health approach.